More about on Google Plus Comment form features
View your blog and Google+ comments, all in one place
Now when you’re browsing your blog’s comment threads, you’ll see activity from direct visitors, and from people talking about your content on Google+. For example, if there’s a public Google+ discussion about one of your blog entries, those comments and replies will also appear on your Blogger blog. This way you can engage with more of your readers, all in one place.
Help readers comment and connect with their circles
Your blog readers will now have the option to comment publicly, or privately to their circles on Google+. And when they’re browsing blog comments, they can view all of them, just the top ones, or only those from the people in their circles. – Via Google Official Blog
- Login first to your Blogger account.
- From your dashboard, choose your blog that you want to add this comment form.
- Go to Google+ tab (see the image below).
- You’ll see something like the image below.
- Tick the Use Google+ Comments on this blog
- Done! View your new comment form.
How To Fix Google Plus Comment In Custom Template?
This is for those who are experiencing the problem about Google Plus comment form in their Blogger custom template.
- Go to your Template section.
- Backup first your template.
- After that, click Edit HTML.
- Find <div class=’comment-form’> tag.
- Copy the code below and paste it after <div class=’comment-form’> tag.
- Save the template, go back to your Google+ tab and follow the instruction at step 3.
Hope that this article helped you! Subscribe us for more updates directly send to your inbox or Follow us on Twitter, Google+ and Like us on Facebook. Thank You!