Pinterest “Pin It” Button Plugin Features:
- Let the reader select an image from a popup (Pinterest bookmarklet style)
- (or) Specify the image to pin on each post (Pinterest default)
- Show horizontal, vertical or no pin count (Pinterest counts per post/URL)
- Show or hide the button on any post, page or category
- Add custom CSS to align with other sharing buttons
- Sidebar widget and shortcode options included
How To Install Pinterest Pin It Button To WordPress?
- To download the plugin, Visit this link and find the download button.
Installing through the WordPress admin:
- Login to your WordPress admin panel.
- From your WordPress dashboard, Go to Plugins → Add New → Upload.
- Browse the plugin, upload it and install.
- After the installation, activate it.
Installing through the FTP:
- Login to your FTP file manager.
- Go to this path public_html → wp-content → plugins.
- Inside the plugins directory, upload the plugin and extract.
- Activate it on your WordPress.
- To activate it, from your WP dashboard → Plugins → Installed Plugins.
- Find the name of the plugins and activate it.
- You may lose some saved settings if you overwrite the plugin using an FTP upload.
Subscribe us to receive free email updates directly to your inbox. Thank You!