This article is all about on knowing your website google pagerank. Many new website owner’s/blogger’s didn’t know what exactly and how to get google pagerank. I made some research about pagerank and I found this little info at Wikipedia.
PageRank is a link analysis algorithm, named after Larry Page and used by the Google Internet search engine, that assigns a numerical weighting to each element of a hyperlinked set of documents, such as the World Wide Web, with the purpose of “measuring” its relative importance within the set. The algorithm may be applied to any collection of entities with reciprocal quotations and references [related to webpages]. The numerical weight that it assigns to any given element E is referred to as the PageRank of E and denoted by PR(E). For more info visit this Source
1. Copy the URL of website you want to know their pagerank.
2. Paste it into the input textarea.
3. Click “Check PR” button.
4. After clicking you will see your site pagerank.
5. If you want to add the pagerank button into your site just click the image button and the codes appear below of it.
6. Copy that code and paste it into your site.
I hope that this article helped you, If you found this article useful please help us to share this article into your Blogger friends or Subscribe Us to receive free email updates directly into your inbox. Happy Blogging :)