Hello Bloggers, Is it your blog looks professional? I have something to share with you about on “10 Blogging Tips To Make Your Blog Looks Professional”. This is important to us as a Blogger, We need to pay attention the looks of our blog either the designs or the contents. Here are the 10 blogging tips to improve your blog.
1. Domain Name
- Domain name have a big factor to make a good blog, it is more professional if you have a high quality domain name like (.com, .net, .org, .in, .info).
- Make a “Content” more interesting with introduction to introduce what the contents all about. Don’t copy other’s content make it unique.
- Don’t put to much images to your blog it will affect the loading time of your blog.
- Choose clean, easy loading template for your blog.
- Control your blog designs because sometimes its will affect the loading of your blog or sometimes visitors don’t wants more colorful to that blog.
6. Advertising Banners
- Don’t put to much advertising banners to your blog specially ads that popup when you entered the blog.
- Don’t put to much widgets to your blog, it will affect’s the the loading time of your blog.
8. Author’s Profile/About Us
- You need a “Author’s Profile/About Us” page to introduce the creator of your blog.
10. Contact Us
- You need a “Contact Us” page to communicate to a person who may be asked for information or assistance.
Remember this you don’t need to become a Pro Blogger to make your blog look professional.